Friday, June 14, 2013

After a whole week of rain the sun has finally made an appearance. Must it enjoy it when we can, tomorrow, rain.

Another dismal attempt at making Quinoa bread in the Bread Machine, the worst one yet. I will try again next week. Today I am making Cinnamon Raisin Bread, the last one I made came out perfect, hopefully this one will come out as well.

Yesterday I learned to do the impossible; How To Fold a Fitted Sheet. First I watched this video How to Fold a Fitted Sheet on YouTube. The instructions were too fast for me and after a couple attempts I gave up and looked for another video. I found How to Fold a Fitted Sheet/Martha Stewart. I managed to do it after two attempts. The best advice is at the end of the video, for those of us who can't and refuse to deal with folding these. Just wash, dry and put right back onto the bed! LOL.

I made Stuffed Red Peppers for lunch today, delicious.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Hi Claudia. I watched the folding the sheet video twice. I kinda did it that way but I see I missed a step. Thanks so much for the lesson. Sure needed that.
We had the same rain. Two weeks of it. Much improved now!
Happy w/e hugz!